Contact Us

How can you help?

Getting involved

As with any residents association, we need ALL residents!!!  You might think you have no special skills to offer but consider the following needs:

  1. Flyer delivery
  2. Research
  3. County Council Watch
  4. Photography
  5. Printing
  6. Website development
  7. Surveys
  8. Letter writers
  9. Fundraising
  10. Encouragement!!!!


Giving money

As with any residents association, we need money!!!  Surveys, flyers and experts all cost money.  Please contact [email protected] if you can give.

Express your views

Elected officials need to hear your voice.  Letters to Brant County Council can be sent to [email protected] with a request for official receipt by Council and she will take it from there.  Our MPP is Dave Levac at [email protected].  Our MP is Phil McColeman at [email protected].  Letters to the editor of the Expositor can be sent by click on the link and to Brant News at [email protected]

THPRRA can help you to compose correspondence.

Let us hear from you!

Connect with THPRRA by using the message box on this website (contact us) or emailing directly at [email protected].

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.
25 Davern Road, Brantford, Ontario

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.